05 Mack Granite Detachable Face Radio

Hey guys I've got a no brainer for my first thread. I just bought a 05 CV713 Granite dump truck and the none of the owners manual items for the interior and radio and stuff are there. Can anyone shoot me a copy or link to the workings of the radio so I can change the time it's a half hour slow and driving me crazy. The radio has a small detachable face maybe 1"X2" and cassette player no CD.

Thanks Kurt

Hey guys I've got a no brainer for my first thread. I just bought a 05 CV713 Granite dump truck and the none of the owners manual items for the interior and radio and stuff are there. Can anyone shoot me a copy or link to the workings of the radio so I can change the time it's a half hour slow and driving me crazy. The radio has a small detachable face maybe 1"X2" and cassette player no CD.

Thanks Kurt

Welcome to BMT!

Can you get a photo or at least a model number of the radio? I may be able to dig something up...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Thanks Kurt

This is for a CD/radio but I think the controls are the same, hope it helps.

post-1740-127185793241_thumb.jpg

Thats it just got a cassette slot instead of the cd slot thanks so much Mack Pro I'll see if I can't get inlarged so I can read the fine print. Thanks for the welcoming Barry

Just click on the image, Chewey...it should enlarge for you.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK