Need Vin For A Cxn With 14K Front Springs

You need just the last 6 or the whole VIN?I will try to remember to get it tonight

Just the last 6 would be great. I thing I found some VIN's. Looks like back in 2005 Mack exported 150 CXN's to Venezuela, They had (I think) 14k steer axles and Mack 18 speed trannys. Like to look up your VIN to compare, Thanks!

The last 6 of the vin are 011459...truck is a 2006 CXN613

That's confirms what I found with the "export" trucks, when we pull up the axle and spring arrangments in Mack parts it really dont tell us what rating the springs are. There are 5 different steer axle springs for the CXN, 12K standard with or without grease fittings, 12K heavyduty with or without grease fittings (as per Mack Service Bulletin I found)and then one part # for the 14K spring (does not say with grease fittings) Thanks for the VIN. Also your truck has an active recall for the fuel injector lines, Recall # SC324, you might already have the new injector lines installed due to another repair, like replacing exhaust manifold gaskets.