Pyrometer And Boost Guage 2003 Cx613

Hey gang!!!! I've been trying to add the stock Pyro and boost guage to my dash cluster. My truck did not come with them. I see no plugs anywhere to get the pyro sensor cable into the computer or wiring harness. Also, I have no extra hookups out on the engine for the boost guage. I'm I at a lost cause??? My dealer has been trying to help but has struck out. I'm about to give up and go to Teltek for the aftermarket units. But, they are EXPENSIVE!!!!!

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????

Hey gang!!!! I've been trying to add the stock Pyro and boost guage to my dash cluster. My truck did not come with them. I see no plugs anywhere to get the pyro sensor cable into the computer or wiring harness. Also, I have no extra hookups out on the engine for the boost guage. I'm I at a lost cause??? My dealer has been trying to help but has struck out. I'm about to give up and go to Teltek for the aftermarket units. But, they are EXPENSIVE!!!!!

The wires for the pryo are not there, you have to add them, I usually make my own harness and wire it into the VECU inside the cab. The wire/plug for the boost pressure should be there right behind the EECU (engine computer)just add the sensor. Then you have to take it to a Mack dealer and they will go into the VMAC online (Mack Mainframe)and turn on both sensors and reflash and reprogram both ECM's. I'm not a fan of factory pryometers due to constant problems with sensors and wiring harness. You can make your own boost pressure sensor set up easy. Just a low pressure air guage 0-50 psi and put it in a single guage pod from Summit or Jegs, run you a 1/4" plastic air line to the intake manifold, cheap and easy.

The wires for the pryo are not there, you have to add them, I usually make my own harness and wire it into the VECU inside the cab. The wire/plug for the boost pressure should be there right behind the EECU (engine computer)just add the sensor. Then you have to take it to a Mack dealer and they will go into the VMAC online (Mack Mainframe)and turn on both sensors and reflash and reprogram both ECM's. I'm not a fan of factory pryometers due to constant problems with sensors and wiring harness. You can make your own boost pressure sensor set up easy. Just a low pressure air guage 0-50 psi and put it in a single guage pod from Summit or Jegs, run you a 1/4" plastic air line to the intake manifold, cheap and easy.

It works I did just that when I replaced my gauges, changed them all over to SW. using mechanicial ones for the pyro, boost, oil, and temp. I got them at summit. bobo