B Model Advice

Im new on here and need some advice on what to look for when searching for a B model project.One of my main concerns is the gearing and road speed.I hope to find a single axle and use it for local shows and maybe tow my sons race car trailer once in a while but really Ive always loved B models since my dad owned a couple when we were kids and Im looking forward to having one to tinker around with.I read where some were geared lower maybe 48-52 mph and others 60-62.I looked at a long wheel base truck with a quad but didnt know what to look for but when I go back Im going to write down what numbers I find...Thanks PS what does 613x mean...I saw it on ebay

Edited by billyjay

Im new on here and need some advice on what to look for when searching for a B model project.One of my main concerns is the gearing and road speed.I hope to find a single axle and use it for local shows and maybe tow my sons race car trailer once in a while but really Ive always loved B models since my dad owned a couple when we were kids and Im looking forward to having one to tinker around with.I read where some were geared lower maybe 48-52 mph and others 60-62.I looked at a long wheel base truck with a quad but didnt know what to look for but when I go back Im going to write down what numbers I find...Thanks PS what does 613x mean...I saw it on ebay

I pull an excavator and dozer around with a 61B, tops out bout 57 or so, 10 speed duplex and its so much fun moving it makes me want to finish jobs real quick so i can move again so I guess its really making me some money. Whatever B you get,,,enjoy,,,Randy