92 Mack Ch613 Idle To Low

rsinger4

I have a 92 mack ch613 with a 300 mack engine. My question is can i adjust the idle with a screw? If so where is it at? Thanks in advance

Most all 1992 CH's had electronic fuel pumps, if it does, it really needs to have the idle set with a computer/Mack dealer. Is the throttle pedal have a linkage rod (manual pump)going to it or electrical wires/plug. If it is a electronic pump/throttle pedal the idle can be raised but I'll have to find it in the book and post it here.

Most all 1992 CH's had electronic fuel pumps, if it does, it really needs to have the idle set with a computer/Mack dealer. Is the throttle pedal have a linkage rod (manual pump)going to it or electrical wires/plug. If it is a electronic pump/throttle pedal the idle can be raised but I'll have to find it in the book and post it here.

350-400 hp were Vmac the 300 could be either or in this vintage! If its mechanical there is a screw under the lever on the side of the pump the rear ward screw adjusts the idle!I belive 8 mil or 10 mill wrench to do the job.

You can, If its turned on in the puter adjust the idle with switches as well if its Vmac!

It is the electronic style because the petal has wires going to it. All help is appreciated thanks.