Endl673 Oil And Fuel Filters

Working on a 56 B61lt with the endl673. Does anyone know the part numbers for the oem style filters? oil, fuel and air? Are there aftermarket filters for this model? I just replaced all the lines and want to replace all the filters also. Thanks. :SMOKIE-RT:

Working on a 56 B61lt with the endl673. Does anyone know the part numbers for the oem style filters? oil, fuel and air? Are there aftermarket filters for this model? I just replaced all the lines and want to replace all the filters also. Thanks. :SMOKIE-RT:

If the oil filter has 2 small oil lines the it will take a 500 luberfider and if it has 1 small line and 2 big lines the mack #is a 236gb311a

glenn akers

post-665-1152588679_thumb.jpg

If the oil filter has 2 small oil lines the it will take a 500 luberfider and if it has 1 small line and 2 big lines the mack #is a 236gb311a

The large diameter filter has 2 large lines coming in from the bottom. There is a second smaller Purolator filter with a bronze screen and wiper that has 2 small lines feeding it. Attached is a pic of the smaller filter. This one I was able to clean up and solder the outer canister where it was cracked. Trying to find a new oring for the canister seal now.