Mp10

conway carriage

Does the new MP10 have EUP's?? The dealer is trying thier best to get us to buy one in a new truck, but with so many problems with the last one I'd rather not have them. I was a Cummins and Detroit man too long I guess. I have heard rumours the the Volvo Mack line will be available with an ISX down the pike, but they only have MP10s right now..

Adam

Does the new MP10 have EUP's?? The dealer is trying thier best to get us to buy one in a new truck, but with so many problems with the last one I'd rather not have them. I was a Cummins and Detroit man too long I guess. I have heard rumours the the Volvo Mack line will be available with an ISX down the pike, but they only have MP10s right now..

Adam

The Mp ten is now a unit injector the same as everyone else!

Adam

The Mack MP engines are ,as FJH said, like everyone elses. Single head, overhead cam, unit injector. No more EUP's like the ETECH style engine. The MP10 is only in the Titan, but at one time you could get it in a Volvo at a reduced HP rating, we have 2 D16 vovlos on the lot now. But please dont go buy a Volvo!