Mike's Truck

mike- your truck looks great. i am in paint stage for mine now. we painted misc. frame parts this weekend. i will be painting rims pretty soon and noticed the gray rims on your truck. did you match gray from anything? i wasn't sure how to find a good rim color yet. my chassis and cab are green.

i did put a new image in my garage photos of parts hanging in paint bay. we are working on body panels now, but progress is slow. thanks, aj

mike- your truck looks great. i am in paint stage for mine now. we painted misc. frame parts this weekend. i will be painting rims pretty soon and noticed the gray rims on your truck. did you match gray from anything? i wasn't sure how to find a good rim color yet. my chassis and cab are green.

i did put a new image in my garage photos of parts hanging in paint bay. we are working on body panels now, but progress is slow. thanks, aj

Thanks AJ, but I cannot take the credit on the wheels. They need painting like everything else on this truck. All paint on the truck is of correct color, I do know that. Keep us posted on your project often.

Good luck!

mike