Elnora In. Power Show , When Is Or Was It?

Madscout, The show you asked about at Elnora, In. will be held on Sept.8,9 and 10 of the year, really a good show for all old iron cars, trucks, and farm machinery. Hope to see you there, also the Wabash Valley Chapter of A.T.H.S. is planning to have a meeting on Sat. evening a 5:00p.m.? local time, everyone is welcome. Block

Hello,

I am helping out the White River Valley Antique assn. with the Elnora show this year, Bill Osmond was formally in charge of the truck portion of the event but, has decided he wants to step down. I would like to invite everyone to the show that can make it. I am working on some fliers to be sent in the mail to advertise the truck show. The South Central Indiana ATHS is helping out on labor day to get the show grounds ready for the show. We will have some sort of dash plaque or tire chock( don't know yet )for all that attend the show. The WRVAA will provide insurance with membership to their club, ( $5.00 for all 3 days) with full voting rights in the club. Membership to WRVAA is reqired to show a truck. I believe it is customary for the host to make the Chilli for the club meeting, Is this true BLOCK? If so I will have the chilli ready for anyone at the meeting. We are also going to try and take a picture of all the trucks entered, just like the big clubs. If you would like to be on the mailing list for info flyer, please contact me here

Thanks

cj5fred@aol.com

812-381-0983 ask for Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Hello,

I am helping out the White River Valley Antique assn. with the Elnora show this year, Bill Osmond was formally in charge of the truck portion of the event but, has decided he wants to step down. I would like to invite everyone to the show that can make it. I am working on some fliers to be sent in the mail to advertise the truck show. The South Central Indiana ATHS is helping out on labor day to get the show grounds ready for the show. We will have some sort of dash plaque or tire chock( don't know yet )for all that attend the show. The WRVAA will provide insurance with membership to their club, ( $5.00 for all 3 days) with full voting rights in the club. Membership to WRVAA is reqired to show a truck. I believe it is customary for the host to make the Chilli for the club meeting, Is this true BLOCK? If so I will have the chilli ready for anyone at the meeting. We are also going to try and take a picture of all the trucks entered, just like the big clubs. If you would like to be on the mailing list for info flyer, please contact me here

Thanks

cj5fred@aol.com

812-381-0983 ask for Fred

Fred do you have to be a member show your truck, or can you just pay the admisson and show your truck i, am not a member, dont want to drive my truck down there if i can not show it. Thanks Ron

Fred do you have to be a member show your truck, or can you just pay the admisson and show your truck i, am not a member, dont want to drive my truck down there if i can not show it. Thanks Ron

Fred on your question about the chili, in the past it was always made by Jennifer Martin I think thats her first name Kurts wife, but as you probably know Kurt has been real sick so I dont know if she will cook it again this year or not. I am going to talk to Bill Osmon and see. Either the Wabash Valley Chapter or myself will be willing to help pay for the supplies to make the chili. As for the question about joing the White River Valley club I dont know for sure, but because the Wabash Valley Chapter calls this an event of theirs I always get a certificate of insurance from A.T.H.S. talk to me about this later. Block

Hi,

You can become a member of the club when you arive at the show. 5 bucks gets you in for all three days. I will be there in the antique gas station collecting the dues, snaping photos and whatever else needs to be done. Come on down and I will fix you up no problem. We like trucks in any condition, un restored, restored, big, small, or any thing of interrest. I think one of our truck club members are taking a military vehicle to the show. We plan on having some fire apperatus there also.

Fred

P.S. Mack is the feature truck this year

15 gears...no waiting!