checked what i could. late in 08 turbo,manifold studs,egr cooler,syncroniser in trans.

at 413,000 should i be wooried about camshaft

Cams were not too much of an issue! Sounds OK You need to ask if the studs are the latest and greatest design Complete with With spacers this is important!Its another 4- 6 hours labo and 200 bucks parts you don't need to spend, Are you content with the fuel mpg ?

68pro might know the part No# of the new stud set up!Check with him!

called roanoke truck center, got ahold of warrenty person, pestered him for about half hour thats all he had time for.

as for the mpg, i dont know, i am going to try to get ahold of previos owner, find out if truck was run on short hauls, how fast was it driven, road speed and cruse speed set to 88 mph?

turbo and studs replaced in dec,08.

going crazy if this truck gets 5mpg and a new truck gets 8mpg and i run 10,000 miles a month thats $2,300 difference in fuel

Bud

The Best fuel milage Ive seen aset is 5- 6.5 here pulling vans average Most average just over 5, Most pull b trains here get in the 4- 5 range We also have hills lots of em.We have guys with MP engines getting seven + pulling vans, but then you have all the new problems But a warrenty.

Crap shoot at best! That extra fuel savings will likly make the truck payment IF you get 8 . 8 is an estimate not real world 8 dosent inclue down time .When and if you have it.

Crap shoot.

I'm sure it'll be hard to do, but find out what the previous owner did with it.

You say you pull a flatbed across the plains where it's generally flat and you got around 8 with your old/current truck. That truck you're looking at is from Virginia, nothin but hills out thataway.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I'm sure it'll be hard to do, but find out what the previous owner did with it.

You say you pull a flatbed across the plains where it's generally flat and you got around 8 with your old/current truck. That truck you're looking at is from Virginia, nothin but hills out thataway.

What he said! ^^^^^Check out the owner if ya can!

He traded for a reason sumtimes just cus the warrenty is just about gone!