Who Was Saved?

Double L

Pelosi, Reid, Hillary, Biden, and Obama were in a boat, going down the river. The river rapids were extremely rough. The boat capsized. Who was saved?...............America

Can we put all the politicians and the talking heads on this hypothetical boat too? Sounds like my kinda boat!:lol:

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Can we put all the politicians and the talking heads on this hypothetical boat too? Sounds like my kinda boat!:lol:

I wonder how many of them including liberals we can stuff in a 53 ft reefer and give them a real dose of "climate change".

I heard that Obama has been kidnapped and they are asking $5 million for his safe return or they will burn him to death. I am asking people to help with donations, so far I have collected 5 gallons of fuel.

Liberal or not, they all can go.

I got a phone call earlier tonight...It was Bill Brady who's running for IL governor (I think)...he was having a tele-conference phone call town hall meeting whatchamacallit. "Please press *3 to ask a question" I ask, "how the fuck do I get off your call list?" I got the boot RIGHT away.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Liberal or not, they all can go.

I got a phone call earlier tonight...It was Bill Brady who's running for IL governor (I think)...he was having a tele-conference phone call town hall meeting whatchamacallit. "Please press *3 to ask a question" I ask, "how the fuck do I get off your call list?" I got the boot RIGHT away.

Bill Brady is good on the gun issue...if you want CCW to come to Illinois, he'll be pushing for it harder than any other candidate in the race....but I heard a Dan Proft where he wants to tie the salary of elected officials to the median household income (something I've been advocating for a while). That's the problem with politics these days. One party you get candidates where each one has a different thing you like...but the total package isn't too attractive. The other party is just crap with NO redeeming qualities. There's only been 1 candidate I've ever donated & campaigned for...ran against Costello a few years back for the US House. Reading her campaign website & where she stood on the issues, I could have written the whole damn thing myself. She did pretty well, but not well enough to win.

One thing that IS pissing me off, though is Andy Martin and his ads for the senate primary. First, accusing Mark Kirk of being a homosexual...and then accusing him of being a defacto pedophile for not bringing light to Mark Foley's indecent actions with his congressional pages...all this done while Mark Kirk was on active duty over in the middle east. :thumbsdown: Personally, I don't care what the guy does in the privacy of his own house. I just want to know what policies he is going to be pushing for or against if he's elected. I want to know whether or not he's going to "bring home the bacon" or if he's going to be a responsible steward of the people's money. I want to know if he views the Constitution as a LIMIT of government's powers, or if he thinks it's a "living document" that can be twisted to whatever suits his wants.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Bill Brady is good on the gun issue...if you want CCW to come to Illinois, he'll be pushing for it harder than any other candidate in the race....but I heard a Dan Proft where he wants to tie the salary of elected officials to the median household income (something I've been advocating for a while). That's the problem with politics these days. One party you get candidates where each one has a different thing you like...but the total package isn't too attractive. The other party is just crap with NO redeeming qualities. There's only been 1 candidate I've ever donated & campaigned for...ran against Costello a few years back for the US House. Reading her campaign website & where she stood on the issues, I could have written the whole damn thing myself. She did pretty well, but not well enough to win.

One thing that IS pissing me off, though is Andy Martin and his ads for the senate primary. First, accusing Mark Kirk of being a homosexual...and then accusing him of being a defacto pedophile for not bringing light to Mark Foley's indecent actions with his congressional pages...all this done while Mark Kirk was on active duty over in the middle east. :thumbsdown: Personally, I don't care what the guy does in the privacy of his own house. I just want to know what policies he is going to be pushing for or against if he's elected. I want to know whether or not he's going to "bring home the bacon" or if he's going to be a responsible steward of the people's money. I want to know if he views the Constitution as a LIMIT of government's powers, or if he thinks it's a "living document" that can be twisted to whatever suits his wants.

Conceal and Carry will never come to IL until Chicago becomes the 51st state.

They're all cut from the same mold. Nothing will pique my interest until term limits across the board are implimented.

Anyway, what initially chapped my ass about the whole thing is that I get these calls on my cell phone.

Conceal and Carry will never come to IL until Chicago becomes the 51st state.

They're all cut from the same mold. Nothing will pique my interest until term limits across the board are implimented.

Anyway, what initially chapped my ass about the whole thing is that I get these calls on my cell phone.

Who knows...the Supreme Court may strike down Chicago's handgun ban, and all the people who formerly couldn't legally have 'em will suddenly be legal & want to have it with 'em legally outside of their homes too....and start pushing their state legislators to pass one of the bills currently in the Rules committee that would make Illinois a "shall issue" state :banana:

a boy can dream, can't he? :tease:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

It's sad that one city can control us country folks down here in Southern Illinois.

Its the same crap here in the city. You can own a handgun but forget about a carry permit. There are NYS/NYC carry permits issued buts its easier to punch out God then it is to get one. Plus NY does not honor other out of state CCW permits. In NYS and I believe the city you don't need a License for a rifle or shotgun. But you do need a license for a hand gun, go figure. I do not own a hand gun so the few guns I have are legit (unlike my friend who keeps a loaded AK-47 next to his bed, assault ban is BS.) I do however want to apply for a permit in the future, I have two friends who are law enforcement so I would like to go to a range with them.

Vermont, along with Alaska has some of the best gun laws. Go into a shop, buy gun, buy ammo, load gun and walk out of store with gun concealed. 100% legal! No license required for ownership or carry in Vermont. Assault weapons and Class 3 machine Gun transfers are also legal, no suppressors (silencers) though. We used to have a house up there, the state is beautiful.

-Thad

Vermont, along with Alaska has some of the best gun laws. Go into a shop, buy gun, buy ammo, load gun and walk out of store with gun concealed. 100% legal! No license required for ownership or carry in Vermont. Assault weapons and Class 3 machine Gun transfers are also legal, no suppressors (silencers) though. We used to have a house up there, the state is beautiful.

I figured Vermont was a Liberal state like the rest of the Northeast. Doesn't surprise me about Alaska with their gun laws at all. Besides how many Liberal's would want to live in constant cold?

I figured Vermont was a Liberal state like the rest of the Northeast. Doesn't surprise me about Alaska with their gun laws at all. Besides how many Liberal's would want to live in constant cold?

It is liberal. They always vote democrat when it comes time for elections.

-Thad

It's sad that one city can control us country folks down here in Southern Illinois.

More like one mayoral dynasty...emphasis on oral.

I don't own any guns nor do I even have a FOID card. Some day when I get around to it, I will. I would like to have a handgun under my mattress and maybe one in place of the seatbelt hook on the right side of the seat....but I digress, I'll make due with my trusty Easton aluminum bat from highschool at home and a BFH under the seat of the truck.

More like one mayoral dynasty...emphasis on oral.

I don't own any guns nor do I even have a FOID card. Some day when I get around to it, I will. I would like to have a handgun under my mattress and maybe one in place of the seatbelt hook on the right side of the seat....but I digress, I'll make due with my trusty Easton aluminum bat from highschool at home and a BFH under the seat of the truck.

l_75a912a68f254cc887573ade875841f4.jpg

B)