New Have R700 In Nc

Fatbackandwife

Live in NC :chili: and I have an R700 1980 Mack. Looking for someone to help me . I drive OTR with it but need some work. Around here not much for it. Can anyone give me links or help or has any used parts for that type of truck to help me. I am a poor independent Truckers :SMOKIE-LFT: just like most of us and needsome guidance. Driving my Wife Ann Crazy looking online and she is not sure what she is looking for. So please anyone with R700 suppllies or links that can help greatly appreciate it!! Love my Old Dawg Patches and want to be able to run with the rest of the Dawgs!!!!!!

Nice lookin R you got there! Welcome to BMT! You came to the right place...

I am sure there are lots of used parts links some other members can give you...I mainly deal with new parts if you ever need any. But one thing for sure...advice is always free here at BMT!! Were here to help!! Enjoy...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Nice ride there, love those long hood R models

What are the specs on your rig? What parts do you need?

Trent

Ok, thisis his wife Ann, so bear with me, (though I always say can't you look at it and tell what is wrong) :lol:

Spec are R700 with 290 cummins with 747 and 400 pump injecectors 13 speed , he says about 2000 rpms going about 86 87 mph

We do not know the rears or ratio, it has international clips and bags.

Looking for clips and bags, rears and a 15 over trans and left side breather.

I would love to visit web sites and see what isout their for Macks. Again nothing this way. Everything seems to be in PA and UP!!!

Any help is appreciated. Been visting a while and I finally told him to post!!! Thank you all

PS :pat: He did have interview for Trick My Truck!! We thought we would give them a challenge to run and handle a DAWG!!! Because they would have to fabricate all the stuff.Plus they have not done one!! Super nice people at 4 stated and CSM!! So our Fingers are crossed

sounds like a diffrent set up being that its got non mack powertrain. Cant help with the Trans or rear clip

as for the driver side breather. you may want to look a a superliner that has twin breathers. I know that on some macks the passenger side door does not open as far as the drivers side because the breather would interfear. Some superliners that I have driven had the drivers side breather and the drivers door hinge worked like the passenger side where it did not swing open as far, Just something to be aware of.

as far as mounting the breather I would think that you could just drill holes in the needed arear to mount the brace and put some plate behind the cab wall to reinforce the aera that will hold the weight. one other thing the kick vent door may not open as the breather will block its door travel.

Trent