Old Mack Trucks For Sale

i went to this old guys house looking for parts but i got a suprise i go by this place allmost every day and had no clue what he had out back of his property he has 2 f models 3 h models and 3 b models hes getting pretty old and he said he was going to sell all of these trucks or scrap them if he couldnt sell them i told him that i would get on here and tell youall about them if anyone would be interested i will talk to him and try to get some prices for them they are all tandems but i dont know how big they are im guessing 38/44s thanks for reading joe

i went to this old guys house looking for parts but i got a suprise i go by this place allmost every day and had no clue what he had out back of his property he has 2 f models 3 h models and 3 b models hes getting pretty old and he said he was going to sell all of these trucks or scrap them if he couldnt sell them i told him that i would get on here and tell youall about them if anyone would be interested i will talk to him and try to get some prices for them they are all tandems but i dont know how big they are im guessing 38/44s thanks for reading joe

Best thing to do is go back with a camera and snap a picture or two of each truck and write down its specs. Then post them here along with the fellas phone number and name.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

where is he located

hello all im sorry to have to post this but the old macks wont be sold the guys sons decided they wanted to keep them i went to get some pictures to post and they were being pricks and buttholes about the trucks. so i didnt get any pics. the old man was argueing with them and told them they wouldnt ever do anything with them anyway so they needed to be sold but they didnt want to let them go. but i will try to check on them from time to time to see if they change their mind sorry for posting about them and getting anyones hopes up.. joe

hello all im sorry to have to post this but the old macks wont be sold the guys sons decided they wanted to keep them i went to get some pictures to post and they were being pricks and buttholes about the trucks. so i didnt get any pics. the old man was argueing with them and told them they wouldnt ever do anything with them anyway so they needed to be sold but they didnt want to let them go. but i will try to check on them from time to time to see if they change their mind sorry for posting about them and getting anyones hopes up.. joe

You did more than most would!

Keeping a watch on the situation is the best thing for now. I just hope they don't get scrapped or exported.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

i hope if there going to keep them they will try yo fix them and not just let them sit and rot or scrap them i love those old macks and like to look at them. but some people just dont think like we do and are only out for their own selfish ways like scraping them for $100 when they could sell them for $500 or more. and let someone enjoy them for a hobby of to put them back to work. joe