Any Good News?

Well the new year is here, so how about some good news. We all know of ALL the problems with the previous E7 and ASSET's, but is there anyone of this forum with some good news of how the new MP's are performing?

It's good to voice our problems, hopefully Mack pays attention to this site, but man, it sure would be nice to read about a glimmer of hope in our future. I hate this emmissions crap as much as the rest of you, but you know sooner or later the government will probably put an end to us building glider kits which seem to be the only way to get a good running "new" truck nowadays. They are already talking about making us retrofit older trucks with DPF's. Imagine how they will run seeing as how they weren't even designed for it.

So anybody have an MP that works?

Well the new year is here, so how about some good news. We all know of ALL the problems with the previous E7 and ASSET's, but is there anyone of this forum with some good news of how the new MP's are performing?

It's good to voice our problems, hopefully Mack pays attention to this site, but man, it sure would be nice to read about a glimmer of hope in our future. I hate this emmissions crap as much as the rest of you, but you know sooner or later the government will probably put an end to us building glider kits which seem to be the only way to get a good running "new" truck nowadays. They are already talking about making us retrofit older trucks with DPF's. Imagine how they will run seeing as how they weren't even designed for it.

So anybody have an MP that works?

We run a 2008 cxu613 mp/485 13spd with almost 100,000 miles on it and we love it. The truck runs 7 days a week rain, snow, or shine 250 miles a day. We've had some minor issues with the truck, but nothing thats made us dislike the truck or the dealership we work with, and foremost it's never been off the road for more than 2days for a repair. The regen and DPF has never been an issue for us. It's a very comfortable truck, the lighting on the gauges and switches are very nice. It runs and drives real smooth. So, so far we have no complaints, hopefully it continues to do a fine job for us and hopefully the 2010's work out fine too.

Good to hear CXN613. Hopefully we hear more good news. There are two big outfits here in my area that are running Granites with MP8's with DPF's (tri-axle dump trucks) and I never see them stopped on the road doing regens and I never see them at the dealership, so there must be some good ones out there.