Operating Systems:

Rob

He can't control having to drive the Pete. He should ask his boss for a Mack. thumb.gif

If I don't eat chilli, I don't have gas. If I don't drink soda, I don't get pimples. If I don't brush my remaining tooth, it'll fall out. If I don't drive a Pete, I drive home instead of walking. There are choices, just need to make the correct ones.

I love chilli, Mexican, and Italian foods so I only get small portions daily, (thanks to Momma) to sidestep the gas problem.

Yes, he should plead with his boss for a Mack. Just don't get the years in the aforementioned timeframe.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes, it'll ne good to get back to work and get some excercise. All i've done is sit around and get fatter for a week.

Yes, but you're enjoying grilled "pulled pork", while I continue to enjoy "scraped and baked coon" from IL-78 with home made hot sauce.

That sounds like something I should market: Rob's "Easy Scrape and Bake" Oven. I would even enclose the spatula in the package, (made in China of course).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I sent Bill an offline instant message and relayed the problem to him. Even left a link to this post, so maybe he can help. I don't know anything about XP and very little about anything else.

Or find a neighborhood kid around 10-12 years old, they can prolly fix it...good luck.

Bill just sent me an e-mail about some videos he was sending and I asked him if he got the message. He did not, because he doesn't have Live Messenger anymore. Next thing you know, he called. He said you might try a program called "your uninstaller 2008 pro". He said that's what his computer doctor reccomended to him, and it'll clean everything out. He did not know if they had a free version or a sample. Might be worth checking out.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.