Left Vs. Right

RowdyRebel

I seen to remember back in grade school there was this big talk about reuse, recycle, and refuse. How come we don't hear anything about that anymore? I seem to remember growing up and hearing this doom and gloom about global warming and how it was threatening the Earth.

You know what's funny, I never bought into that crap and I'm glad I didn't! I use to think it was a bunch of CRAP and well it obviously is. I look back growing up and I'm proud of myself for not believing in the left wing liberal agenda. :thumb::D

I seen to remember back in grade school there was this big talk about reuse, recycle, and refuse. How come we don't hear anything about that anymore? I seem to remember growing up and hearing this doom and gloom about global warming and how it was threatening the Earth.

You know what's funny, I never bought into that crap and I'm glad I didn't! I use to think it was a bunch of CRAP and well it obviously is. I look back growing up and I'm proud of myself for not believing in the left wing liberal agenda. :thumb::D

Recycle, reduce and re-use...I remember there was a video too. I recycle when I can. I even bought my own can and empty it once a week across town in the recycling dumpster since my town isn't big enough to have it picked up curbside. There's really no excuse to not do it.

Although according to that, I must lean to the left because I support un-married sex 100%. :banana:

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Recycle, reduce and re-use...I remember there was a video too. I recycle when I can. I even bought my own can and empty it once a week across town in the recycling dumpster since my town isn't big enough to have it picked up curbside. There's really no excuse to not do it.

Although according to that, I must lean to the left because I support un-married sex 100%. :banana:

Not much difference on that one....90% approval vs. 80% approval....buncha horny bastards who can't keep it in their pants. That's OK...I'm one that "approves" every time I see the fiance...and they don't make 'em too much further to the right than yours truly. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!