One From Jerusalem:

Rob

We were in slow-moving traffic the other day

and the car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker.

It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

My wifes' Bible was lying on the dash board,

I got it, opened it up to the scripture, and read the verse; Then

started laughing and laughing.

I then read it to her.

She couldn't believe what it said.

Psalm 109:8

"Let his days be few; and another take his office."

Rob

This incidently, is true and not made up. I seen it.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Haha I agree with that one Rob!

The Israeli's do not consider Mr. Obama "friendly" to their government.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

<BR>He's called them out on the expansion of settlements.<BR><BR>He also is in favor of Palestinian statehood<BR>
<BR><BR>Seems to be another uninformed decision without regards to reprecussions, or results. I have seen several of the "settlements" and observed no problems.<BR><BR>I can't reason how a legal state can exercise so much restraint for so many years, then take possession of property by warfare when attacked from nearly all sides, (Yom Kippor), and be expected to hand it back, or not develop it, as if nothing ever happened. <BR><BR>Mr. Obama seems to forget that our own great country was not handed to us without a fight with our greatest ally, England. After the loss of life and struggle sustained by both sides during the American Revolution, was the resulting growth of the United States to be handed back to any of the original combatants all the way back to the original american indians?<BR><BR>It is amazing how out of touch with reality the politicians are.<BR><BR>I too think a Palestinian state is needed/warranted. That way, if the two states refuse to get along and coexist peacefully, there will be legitimate reasons for a "just war".<BR><BR>Rob