Fan Keeps Running

I have 95 cl 713 with an e7 427 motor,fan keeps running . I already replaced the air solinod thinking that would probably be the problem( worked before about 5 yrs ago ). I have no electric at the plug for the solinod.The wires of course go into a big wiring harness so unless i cut the wrapping which I dont want to do hard to trace where they go. I image it goes to a temp sensor ( there looks like there is 4 different ones) and then up to the firewall to one of rhe pins (which one I have no idea). Any help anyone can give will be appreciated . If not I go to mack garage(the dog pound ) tommorrow evening and hope they can look at it.

An "open" (bad connection) anywhere in that fan control electrical circuit will cause the fan to be constantly on, as will a lack of air pressure to the fan control air solenoid valve.

Check all connections and wiring for continuity, check the temp switch in the water manifold, and also check the air conditioning pressure switch (located at the A/C compressor), as that switch is also part of the fan control circuit.

At the risk of sounding like Mr. Obvious, your truck wouldn't by chance have a "fan over ride" switch that's been left in the "over ride" position, would it?

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

An "open" (bad connection) anywhere in that fan control electrical circuit will cause the fan to be constantly on, as will a lack of air pressure to the fan control air solenoid valve.

Check all connections and wiring for continuity, check the temp switch in the water manifold, and also check the air conditioning pressure switch (located at the A/C compressor), as that switch is also part of the fan control circuit.

At the risk of sounding like Mr. Obvious, your truck wouldn't by chance have a "fan over ride" switch that's been left in the "over ride" position, would it?

after checking the odvious ! :D Try unpluging the green sensor on the condensor coil and jumping the plug at that point if that releases the fan your problem is that switch a very comon failure!Same at the ater rail switch jump it out see what happens!