Detailed Exterior Pics Needed For My H-63

I'm having some issues doing some bodywork on my H-63. I've done all the patch panels from the windshield down. I'm starting to do some body filler and need some pics especially of the sides of the truck from the bottom of the cab to just above the doors, mainly from just behind the doors to the back of the cab. I can't tell for sure if just behind the doors if the sheetmetal is supposed to begin to roll inward towards the front of the truck. It seems 6" to the rear of the cab from the rear door jam my sheetmetal flattens out until 24" to the rear from the jam and then begins to roll to the rear of the cab. It may not seem too important but I'm wanting to be as origianl as possible on the cab. From the middle of the sleeper up to the vents on the sleeper, the metal was stretched pretty good and had the "oil can" effect going on. I shrunk it back so that's gone but it definitely needs some straightening now. It would be nice to see another H model in person so if anybody feels the need to visit beautiful Bakersfield, Ca. you're welcome as long as you bring your H model with you. As many front to back, back to front or whatever H-mopdel pics would be appreciated. My body work is on hold until I get some because I don't want to start guessing at it. Shoot me an email @ aingram@bak.rr.com. Thanks alot, Tony

I'm having some issues doing some bodywork on my H-63. I've done all the patch panels from the windshield down. I'm starting to do some body filler and need some pics especially of the sides of the truck from the bottom of the cab to just above the doors, mainly from just behind the doors to the back of the cab. I can't tell for sure if just behind the doors if the sheetmetal is supposed to begin to roll inward towards the front of the truck. It seems 6" to the rear of the cab from the rear door jam my sheetmetal flattens out until 24" to the rear from the jam and then begins to roll to the rear of the cab. It may not seem too important but I'm wanting to be as origianl as possible on the cab. From the middle of the sleeper up to the vents on the sleeper, the metal was stretched pretty good and had the "oil can" effect going on. I shrunk it back so that's gone but it definitely needs some straightening now. It would be nice to see another H model in person so if anybody feels the need to visit beautiful Bakersfield, Ca. you're welcome as long as you bring your H model with you. As many front to back, back to front or whatever H-mopdel pics would be appreciated. My body work is on hold until I get some because I don't want to start guessing at it. Shoot me an email @ aingram@bak.rr.com. Thanks alot, Tony

I found a few i'll send via e-mail so I can send them bigger than i'd post here. They're taken at truck shows, just an overall view, so I don't know if they'll help you. There is another ATHS show in Colfax, N.C. next weekend that I hope to get to, and if they have any H-models there I can take pictures of any area and any angle you want.

Tom

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks for the help. Anybody ever been to a site called metalmeet.com? Got on there last night, great pics of restoration projects people have done. Didn't see any big trucks but some very talented metal workers out there. Makes me feel like I did everything wrong on mine so far though. Seems like a great site for anybody wanting to learn sheetmetal fabrication, similar to this one with different forums and chat rooms. Check it out..