Truckerflicks.......

kevin444

anyone else out there having trouble getting the movies/dvd's they ordered from truckerflicks.com?

either they are the slowest packagers and shippers of dvd's on the planet, or it must be "normal" to wait a month or so for a dvd.....and the shipping for one dvd is $5.95!

COMMUNICATION is not one of their stong points either. Don't expect a quick reply to an email......

from the land of Gravel-Trains!!!

Well, the g/f ordered a set and got them okay. Apparently they only ship on like one day a week, so you might have to wait for the next shipping day? A month is a bit long, but they send them USPS, so might be lost somewhere too. DVD quality was great, packaging great. Who knows?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Well, the g/f ordered a set and got them okay. Apparently they only ship on like one day a week, so you might have to wait for the next shipping day? A month is a bit long, but they send them USPS, so might be lost somewhere too. DVD quality was great, packaging great. Who knows?

Yes, it could be lost in the USPS system.....I'm no stranger to mail getting lost.

I guess "patience is a virtue" is a saying that never applied to me either.

So, I Wait.

from the land of Gravel-Trains!!!