Fleetguard Oil And Fuel Filters

GGB3_MS

Hi George

do your drop in filters have any numbers stamped on them? I was able to crossrefrence those numbers at my local Napa parts store and get the correct replacements. I have the oil and fuel filter #s written down at home. can check if you would like. I have the END711

Trent

Hi George

do your drop in filters have any numbers stamped on them? I was able to crossrefrence those numbers at my local Napa parts store and get the correct replacements. I have the oil and fuel filter #s written down at home. can check if you would like. I have the END711

Trent

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. I should have put that on there, I have an END711 as well. I wanted to get new ones before I tore it apart and drained it. If you get a chance, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

George

Ok my notes are from 5 years ago and I cant clearly read them as they have oil stains from that day LOL.

I was able to cross refrence these numbers at the parts store and get my filters. If it does not help I will open up the filter top caps and see what number is stamped on them

Fuel filter #, AC TP 532

Oil Filter #, 236GB311A or FP263E

good luck

Trent Blasco