I have a man who wants to sell me a EH . It has had the frame stretched and a 18' grain bed(which is shot)..

Glass all there,all guages, motor stuck,10.00-20 budds, moderate rust. Air brakes. Seems to be all there. Close to home. Be serious guys, that stuff doesn't grow on trees. I call it a $500 truck but he wants more. Give me some thoughts. Has title.

Diamond T

I have a man who wants to sell me a EH . It has had the frame stretched and a 18' grain bed(which is shot)..

Glass all there,all guages, motor stuck,10.00-20 budds, moderate rust. Air brakes. Seems to be all there. Close to home. Be serious guys, that stuff doesn't grow on trees. I call it a $500 truck but he wants more. Give me some thoughts. Has title.

Diamond T

I'm partial to the "E" & "A" series so I would be willing to go a little more if the cab is repairable and would be subject to my opinion after visual inspection. The EN354 engine that is under the hood is obsolete and parts would be hard to acquire but another engine would readily fit.

I would probably not go more that $1250.00 without the ornamentation being complete and able to be rechromed with keen interest in the headlamp bowls, bezels, and grille with bulldog mount. The mount itself is extremely difficult to find with the "EH" imprint.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Do you have any photos so we can see what you're looking at? Close to home is an advantage and perhaps it's a good thing the engine is stuck given what Rob says about spares availability.

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries