I Need R-Model Aftermarket Chrome Parts

i just bought a bone stock dirty 91 r688s tri-axle dump that needs some more chrome. im coming to find out chrome for these trucks are harder to come by than i thought. id like to gauge covers, a visor, misc pieces of trim, grille, winsheild surround, ect....im interested in it all. there is only so much you can do with the universal parts to make it look decent. does any one know where to get some of these parts from?

i just bought a bone stock dirty 91 r688s tri-axle dump that needs some more chrome. im coming to find out chrome for these trucks are harder to come by than i thought. id like to gauge covers, a visor, misc pieces of trim, grille, winsheild surround, ect....im interested in it all. there is only so much you can do with the universal parts to make it look decent. does any one know where to get some of these parts from?

Have you called Barry with Watts Mack Sales from this site?

mike

Yep I bought the same covers Brad. I think they were for an older pete with the standard StewartWarner sized gauges. Only my boost gauge needed a dab of silicone. donaldson had chrome air cleaners. I think they still make them. also turnsignal covers. LED replacement lights. round air horn covers, upgraded bullit Lights.

Visors are all easy to find bolt on "flash"

you wouldnt happen to have a part number or know where i could find a stainless donaldson air cleaner would you? i need replacement straps to. does the visor on that watts mack website drop or is is a standard visor becausse i found a 9" drop for it but the pictures look identical on watts site and the virgo fleet website but watts is much cheaper.

• 4 weeks later...