Hello

tpace

Hi Tyson, Glad you found us. There's a lot of info to be learned from the members here and I'll bet you have plenty to give to us. I'm just a little north of you but still in south Jersey. Have you ever heard of the term "Bennys" before? It's what we call the city folks from north Jersey or NY which stands for Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark & New York (no offense Thad). They call us Pineys and that's OK 'cause I'm proud to be a Piney from my head down to my hiknee. Bob

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!

Hello everyone my name is tyson pace i live and work in bridgeton nj. I am the proud owner of a 1987 r688st,my plans are to restore back to show room condition.I am not a truck driver by trade but have been around and work on them since i was baby. I am the fleet manager for south state inc. a large paving contractor in south jersey. My truck does not need a lot of body work but the interior is completly shot ,the engine is already out and is at morristown truck repair for rebuild. Well i am happy to meet everyone, this site is the best i have every been to great job ,looking forword to discussions about :mack1: trucks.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Tyson, Glad you found us. There's a lot of info to be learned from the members here and I'll bet you have plenty to give to us. I'm just a little north of you but still in south Jersey. Have you ever heard of the term "Bennys" before? It's what we call the city folks from north Jersey or NY which stands for Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark & New York (no offense Thad). They call us Pineys and that's OK 'cause I'm proud to be a Piney from my head down to my hiknee. Bob

:lol: none taken.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!