Most Tricked-out And Customized Mack R Show Truck

Hello to all my fellow :mack1: enthusiasts.

Here are some pictures of a CUSTOMIZED and TRICKED-OUT :mack1: R600 that can beat KW and PETES at any TRUCK SHOW!!!!!

aB0QLZsk0D_p5oH1FRBF37Hhaira_XCS.jpg

gIMQzAWn4T80NjAq3AeB9ymaYmaU2Mph.jpg

Very TRICKED-OUT with all those CHROME accesories such as the VISOS, TEXAS SQUAR BUMPER, DOUBLE CHROME AIR STACKS. CLEAR LED TORPEDO STYLE CLEARANCE LIGHTS and more details.

Just to show you that TRUCK SHOWS aren't just for KENWORTH and PETERBILT....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello to all my fellow :mack1: enthusiasts.

Here are some pictures of a CUSTOMIZED and TRICKED-OUT :mack1: R600 that can beat KW and PETES at any TRUCK SHOW!!!!!

aB0QLZsk0D_p5oH1FRBF37Hhaira_XCS.jpg

gIMQzAWn4T80NjAq3AeB9ymaYmaU2Mph.jpg

Very TRICKED-OUT with all those CHROME accesories such as the VISOS, TEXAS SQUAR BUMPER, DOUBLE CHROME AIR STACKS. CLEAR LED TORPEDO STYLE CLEARANCE LIGHTS and more details.

Just to show you that TRUCK SHOWS aren't just for KENWORTH and PETERBILT....

O.K. when will we get to see YOU and YOUR :bulldog3: ?

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

i love it. i really do. r models are my favourite trucks on the road hands down, and i sure do love chrome and lots of it. but i kinda think its a lil overdone too. it seems kinda like they just stuck whatever they had wherever they had it. personally i woulda toned it down a lil bit. but still an AWESOME OLD :mack1: !!!

very nice :mack1:

Well you can go to my GALLERY to see more nice MACK R TRUCKS from PUERTO RICO. I know you will enjoy them.

But it is nice to see that kind of OVERCHROME on MACKS and to park them side to side with KENWORTH Trucks.

Lot of KW TRUCKS on shows that you know all that can be done to them, but to show up in a TRUCK SHOW with a MACK R Model all customized sets you apart.

• 2 months later...