•  

• Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com

Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com, the best resource on the Internet for Antique, Classic and Modern Mack Trucks!  

Please login or register to take advantage of everything BMT has to offer.  Memberships are Free and offer many benefits:

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
    • Showcase your trucks in our Garage
    • Photo Gallery, Member Blogs and much more...
    • Add events to our community calendar
    • Create your own profile and make new friends
    • Customize your experience!
    • Mack Dealer and Corporate personnel can contact the ADMIN after registration for access to the Dealer Forums.

If you are having trouble logging in or haven't received your validation email, you can post as a guest in the Guest Forum.

login  register
    Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
    - - - - -

1957 B 75

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pavrguy3

pavrguy3

Gear Jammer

• Puppy Poster
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Make:mack
    • Model:b 85
    • Year:1961

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:27 AM

stumbled open a 1957 b 75 open cab mack for sale, former pa truck . light blue in color, trying to contact owner, any one know of fire depts in pa with light blue trucks, thanks :mack1:

#2 OFFLINE   Firemack

Firemack

BMT Veteran VIP

• Bulldog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 489 posts
    • Make:Mack
    • Model:B75F
    • Year:1954

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:14 PM

Pavrguy3,

I have the listing of all of the B75's firetrucks if you have the serial Number (serial number on the pump panel or rt side frame rail) I can tell you where it was originally sold. What shape is it in? There were only 54 B75 Firetrucks made- check and see if it still has the fire truck engine- it should have dual iginition and should be a ENF 464. Engine number is on the right front by the water pump.

Firemack

#3 OFFLINE   pavrguy3

pavrguy3

Gear Jammer

• Puppy Poster
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Model:b 85
    • Year:1961

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:16 AM

Pavrguy3,

I have the listing of all of the B75's firetrucks if you have the serial Number (serial number on the pump panel or rt side frame rail) I can tell you where it was originally sold. What shape is it in? There were only 54 B75 Firetrucks made- check and see if it still has the fire truck engine- it should have dual iginition and should be a ENF 464. Engine number is on the right front by the water pump.

Firemack

the truck is in colorado, i called him yesterday, i 'l see if he gets back to me with information, looking for 3500.00 for the truck, i'l keep you posted

#4 OFFLINE   MADDOG93

MADDOG93

BMT Veteran VIP

• Big Dog
    • 213 posts
    • Model:r685t
    • Year:1968

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:29 PM

the truck is in colorado, i called him yesterday, i 'l see if he gets back to me with information, looking for 3500.00 for the truck, i'l keep you posted

I FOUND THE ORIGINAL OWNER FIRE DEPT FROM P. A. AND SENT HIM/THEM A E- MAIL. THEY ARE VERY INTRESTED IN THE TRUCK. ANY HELP IN LOCATING A PHONE # OR CONTACT INFO WILL HELP SAVE THIS RIG AND GET IT BACK HOME WHERE IT BELONGS. THANKS WITH HELP [ANGELO] :mack1:

#5 OFFLINE   Mack CF

Mack CF

Old Iron Expert

• Porch Pup
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 90 posts
    • Model:CF600
    • Year:1971

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:37 PM

The truck is now in vancouver. Truck was originaly from natrona heights pa (about 15 minutes from me) The owner in colorado sold the truck to a guy up in vancouver. I talked to one of the previous owners at the spaamfaa national meet in minnesota. From what it looks like the owner now has intentions to restore the truck and looks like he is keeping it.

#6 OFFLINE   Mack CF

Mack CF

Old Iron Expert

• Porch Pup
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 90 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:37 PM

The truck is now in vancouver. Truck was originaly from natrona heights pa (about 15 minutes from me) The owner in colorado sold the truck to a guy up in vancouver. I talked to one of the previous owners at the spaamfaa national meet in minnesota. From what it looks like the owner now has intentions to restore the truck and looks like he is keeping it.

#7 OFFLINE   Mack CF

Mack CF

Old Iron Expert

• Porch Pup
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 90 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

Its probably this one

Attached Files

#8 OFFLINE   heavyhauler

heavyhauler

BMT Veteran VIP

• Bulldog
    • 279 posts
    • Model:B-813SX
    • Year:1963

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

Pavrguy3,

Firemack

Randy:

Would you happen to know anyone who is really knowledgeable about Mack B85F's? In particular, serial numbers 1462, 1463 and 1464??

Best regards,

John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users