? Elite - Option?please Help

hello guys-i'm happy i found a site dedicated to the bulldog!

i'm going to be buying a 94 cl713 with elite option

can someone please tell me what this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been around macks my whole life and have never had this option.

i have seen trucks with the emblems and thats it , then i have seen

trucks with woodgrain dash and power windows.

so needless to say i'm a little confused about what ELITE really is!

does anyone know what this package really consists of?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I am getting kinda old so memory is fading a bit. I cannot remember what the 1st & 2nd trim levels were when the CH & CL were 1st introduced, but the 3rd trim level was Elite. In the CH and I believe the CL6XX highway tractors in the interior you had a choice of either silver (gray) or maroon cloth & leather with Cherry dash inserts, choice of Panasonic or Alpine stereo system with 2 6X9's speakers in rear corners of cab, 2 each 4 inch speakers in ceiling of cab above driver and passenger seats and 2 6 inch speakers in sleeper. Also in sleeper a clock with alarm. Back in the cab an overhead console, leather wrapped steering wheel, tilt & telescopic steering, carpet throughout, Bostrom or National seats with dual arm rests, and Bulldog embroidered into the sides and "Mack" on the back, the Bulldog was also embroidered on the leather shifter boot. map lights above driver and passenger door and 3 way entry light above both doors and in console. There was also a map pouch at the base of the center section of the dash and permit holders on both doors, with a vent in the left door and a spot window in the right. Power windows and locks were an option but not part of the Elite trim. I drove two CH613's with Elite trim, a 91 and a 93. Both were the silver trim and were very comfortable and rather driver friendly.

post-45-1243915140_thumb.jpg

post-45-1243915172_thumb.jpg

thanks driver---didnt pick up the truck yet but as far as i've seen

so far with the truck, there is only the elite emblems and a different interior minus cherry dash

on this truck------thanks again

I was tired last night (tonight too!) as I read your question and missed the most important part of the question. For the CL7XX trucks, there was an exterior Elite trim package too. I believe it was an "Elite" badge on the grille, and a black oval with the Bulldog for each side of the hood. I think any level interior trim package was available with the CL7XX Elite trucks. Not positive about this anymore. My CRS is kicking in again!

T.