Front End Progress

Check out the progress on the front end of my B-615 Mack. I do plan to put the grill guard back on. It is easier to work on with it off for now.

Bobby,

Sure looking like progress is going just fine. Keep up the good work and keep posting those pictures.

Thanks

mike :)

Thank you, I'll paint the grill guard red , but iI feel that I should get a quote on plating the front piece and not the braces since it has so much metal up front. :chili::banana::dwave:

Have you started painting the inside yet, as we first talked? I'm waiting on getting a concrete footing poured before I indulge into my project. It will be in the month of June when good and hot outside.

mike :mack1:

I bought a paint gun and a quart of Mack green paint from the PPG color wheel. Iam still in the process of cleaning and stripping off the red from the inside. The sad part is the green paint under it all is in such good shape that I probably could have gotten by with waxing it . I just cant get the cleaning done evenly enough to get all thee green to come through without stripping it all the way down. :omgcarrot: