Wood Dash For Cv713

I have the gray dash for my 06' CV713. And was trying to upgrade to the wood dash with the chrome rings. But my mack dealer either says you have to buy the WHOLE panel (gauges and ALL). I dont see how thats right because you can just unbolt the panel from the gauges. If anybody could provide me with a part number that would be great! Thanks. Also, is it possible to add a boost pressure gauge to my factory gauges?

I have the gray dash for my 06' CV713. And was trying to upgrade to the wood dash with the chrome rings. But my mack dealer either says you have to buy the WHOLE panel (gauges and ALL). I dont see how thats right because you can just unbolt the panel from the gauges. If anybody could provide me with a part number that would be great! Thanks. Also, is it possible to add a boost pressure gauge to my factory gauges?

I bought the granite wood grain panels for my Vision just as blank panels, no guages or switches. The dash should be the same on an '06 (mine is an '00). Give me a couple days I will track down the part numbers.

I also added a boost guage to my truck. As long as you have an empty guage space (factory boost guage is mounted top left) all you need to do is buy the guage, plug it into the dash port, and have your dealer shop hook up the computer to "turn on" the new guage.

Tylerstanley,

I had to research my archives to come up with part numbers for the dash panels; I got them back in 2003.

The guage panel is #84MT571M5, the switch panel is #96MT514M2.

These are the wood grain Granite dash panels with chrome guage bezels. They do fit the vision, too(with minor mods) if anyone with a Vision wants a little BLING for the dashboard. I also got the switch panel because I like the layout better than the Vision; there's room for more switches. If you take notice on the Rawhide trucks, Mack cheated by only adding the CV guage panel, using the CH/CX side panel. The contour of the panels don't match up. It would bug me if I had to look at it every day. Perhaps a little nitpicky on my part, but little details like that are easy to take care of when the truck is being assembled.

my dealer quoted me like $600 for both panels? Is this correct? It seems for that much you get the whole cluster, dials and all. Let me know how much you paid..... if you dont mind.

Your parts guy must be looking at the full guage cluster. Give him those part numbers the guage panel was $88 and the switch panel was $200 in 2003. Maybe just a couple dollars more today. Let me know how you make out.