Shop Manual For 74 Cf-600 Baker Tower Ladder

rbuzby1956

Rich,

I would first check with the Perkasie Fire company and see if they have stashed somewhere back in the old files. If not then contact the Mack Museum (link and contact info on this site)and they can reconstruct one for you. i do recommend that you send them at least $100-$200 donation for the time and effort to asemble this for you.

Firemack

Rich,

I would first check with the Perkasie Fire company and see if they have stashed somewhere back in the old files. If not then contact the Mack Museum (link and contact info on this site)and they can reconstruct one for you. i do recommend that you send them at least $100-$200 donation for the time and effort to asemble this for you.

Firemack

I dont live too far from Perkasie, if you need phone numbers or anything I can probably get them for you. Also dont buy the manuals from Seagrave, you will pay an arm and both legs.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 2 weeks later...
Rich,

Firemack

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will follow up with Perkasie first and if that doesn't work, I'll go with the Museum link.

Thanks again for your suggestions!