1956 B-95 Front Bumper

firepiper1

HELP! The plating company that was doing work on my 1956 Mack pumper went out of business. Most of the parts have been returned except the front bumper. It is obvious that it is probably gone forever. Does anyone have a bumper that they can sell? Thanks.

Kenny

Cleveland, Ohio

post-3641-1239629513_thumb.jpg

HELP! The plating company that was doing work on my 1956 Mack pumper went out of business. Most of the parts have been returned except the front bumper. It is obvious that it is probably gone forever. Does anyone have a bumper that they can sell? Thanks.

Kenny

Cleveland, Ohio

Man that just blows. Fortunately there are options for you. One is that the bumper is easily made locally if it doesn't need to be 100% accurate. If accuracy in of the upmost importance try this guy:

http://www.oldmacksrus.com/forum/yaf_posts...-or-primed.aspx

Might be a little expensive, but the quality is very good. I have no first hand experience with this, but several friends/restorers rate the product that way.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.