Which Mack?

omobedu

Hi guys,i'm in Lagos Nigeria and about to start a haulage business in Nigeria,found out that Mark trucks really popular here(best they say) and want to start with used mark,the dealers here want me to buy the CH613,its to be used with a flatbed trailer principally for hauling containers from the port to up country,which model would you guys advice me to start with? Road conditions not so good in Nigeria,i'll be buying the trucks from the USA.

Hi guys,i'm in Lagos Nigeria and about to start a haulage business in Nigeria,found out that Mark trucks really popular here(best they say) and want to start with used mark,the dealers here want me to buy the CH613,its to be used with a flatbed trailer principally for hauling containers from the port to up country,which model would you guys advice me to start with? Road conditions not so good in Nigeria,i'll be buying the trucks from the USA.
ch is a very good truck a cl is built heavyer if the roads are bad

All I can say is if you are buying a truck from the USA or any country that gets used trucks imported.

look it over really good.

Most of the time what you are buying is something that no one in the USA wants

Dealt with exporters that barely spoke English and don't care about if it is roadworthy or safe

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM