Air Wipers

KAVIKA

I'd like to help but i'm laying up this week with a bulging disc. Not having any fun. I would have to go out and look at my truck and get back with you. I saw this post but left it for anyone else ready to help. Is this a MUST at this time, or can it be put off until you get the restoration closer to finish? That would be my goal if I had this project.

mike :mack1:

I'd like to help but i'm laying up this week with a bulging disc. Not having any fun. I would have to go out and look at my truck and get back with you. I saw this post but left it for anyone else ready to help. Is this a MUST at this time, or can it be put off until you get the restoration closer to finish? That would be my goal if I had this project.

THANKS MIKE IM NOT IN THAT BIG OF A HERRY I HAVE LOTS MORE TO DO GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN

HAY I GOT IT FIGERED OUT THE AIR GOS FROM THE VALVE TO THE MOTER WITCH MOVES THE LINKAGE ONE WAY THEN THE AIR COMES FROM THE MOTER BACK TO THE VALVE THREW ANOTHER PORT AND BACK TO THE MOTER TO BRING IT BACK SO YOU GET ONE COMPLET CYCLE HOPE THIS HELPS ENYONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM.......KAVIKA