Trucking News: Mexico Retaliates For Cutting Off Cross-Border Program

WattsMack

I just have one question, why is it that we the United States have to pay for everything?

We are paying to bail out a bank in Europe, we are suppose to pay Mexico for the illegals coming here,

GM has plants in Europe, and Brasil and they aren't concerned about paying for anything so why are we?

Ok, I'm just going nuts, this non-sence is getting way out of hand.

Bert

I just have one question, why is it that we the United States have to pay for everything?

We are paying to bail out a bank in Europe, we are suppose to pay Mexico for the illegals coming here,

GM has plants in Europe, and Brasil and they aren't concerned about paying for anything so why are we?

Ok, I'm just going nuts, this non-sence is getting way out of hand.

Bert

if for one year the US stopped paying for the world to get on with life. we would likely have the cash to fix all our countrys issues and in a way reset itself. Get rid of these BS programs that help other countrys and lets for once focus on our people. Once we get back on track we can offer help.. but limit it. I want to start seeing other countries do what we do. Close the door on Mexico and see how long they last without our help. that would be a slap right back at them..