R Model Info Needed

I'm working on a new scale model of a :mack1: RS 700 L and to be precise the one starring in the movie Convoy. I've found a lot of pictures from the exterior of this model but I'm looking for interior and engine pics too. (Mack ETAY676 283 hp "Tip Turbine" turbocharged inline 6 cylinder diesel) Who can help me with that?

For the 1977 RS700L that was used for many of the shots, the dash is mostly he same as Tren't pics, except that there was an AM radio installed vertically at the far right of the dash. The interior is all black with a black dash. The gauge panels are fake wood and the steering wheel, shift knob and tilt wheel knob are all white. The HVAC unit below the dash has 3 circular vents, common to late RS models and early Superliners. The seats are low-back black vinyl, with air ride only on the driver's seat. The CB was mounted overhead, center of cab. There is no overhead console in the cab.

20 years ago, the local hobby shop had a close-out deal going on the Ertl "Convoy" Mack kits. I bought two of them for like $7.50 each. A couple years ago I began thinning out my collection so I put both kits on eBay. The one that was still sealed brought $120!!! :o The other one, opened, brought $75! I wish I'd bought the entire case of the Convoy Mack kits when I had the chance. :pat:

• 10 months later...