We Need To Get A Mack On This Site!

ThaddeusW

Ok I should have known a site like this existed but none the less I was pleasantly surprised. Problem is it contains adult material so I will not directly link to it. Just google "stacks and cracks" :D . Full of Petes and KW's, we need to get a bull dog on there! A B model or Superliner would be perfect.

Maybe Rob can model lol!

The internet never ceases to amaze me. Barry, I hope this isn't inappropriate.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Ok I should have known a site like this existed but none the less I was pleasantly surprised. Problem is it contains adult material so I will not directly link to it. Just google "stacks and cracks" :D . Full of Petes and KW's, we need to get a bull dog on there! A B model or Superliner would be perfect.

Maybe Rob can model lol!

ITS TOTALLY APPROPRIATE!!!!!.........BARRY, I HAVE A VERY HECTIC SCHEDULE, BUT IF YOU ARRANGE TRANSPORTATION, I WILL DONATE MY TIME AND TRUCK FOR THIS NOBLE CAUSE!!

QUESTION IS, THAD, HOW DID YOU FIND THIS....WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING FOR???

RUSTY

Maybe Rob can model lol!

ILL FURNISH THE TRUCK ILL LET THEM PICCK THE TRUCK TO SUPERLINERS H MODELS B MODELS CRUISELINERS MH CL CH VISION F MODEL DMS WHATEVER JUST AS LONG AS I GET TO BE THE NIPPEL PECKER FOR THE DAY

ITS TOTALLY APPROPRIATE!!!!!.........BARRY, I HAVE A VERY HECTIC SCHEDULE, BUT IF YOU ARRANGE TRANSPORTATION, I WILL DONATE MY TIME AND TRUCK FOR THIS NOBLE CAUSE!!

QUESTION IS, THAD, HOW DID YOU FIND THIS....WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING FOR???

RUSTY

Funny you ask! I was on Hanks forum and came across a post with a link to some blog with a tricked out K100. So among the links on the side I noticed one with a "must be 18 mature content" warning and so I jut had to click it.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!