Plowing New Ground

paidjake

Greetings,

My name is Chris. I have earned a living as a firefighter for the last 34 years. While riding through AL looking at old covered bridges, I came upon an old Mack engine sitting beside the Rosa, AL Town Hall. After numerous calls and emails I struck a deal to buy the engine. I had the truck delivered to my house on Dec. 20, 2008. Now just because I have ridden fire trucks most of my adult life doesn't mean that I know much about the mechanics of restoring one. But I am not going to let that stop me. Naturally as time goes by I will post my progress. I will also rely on the vast knowledge of others here to find pieces of the puzzle that stand before me.

Thanks,

Chris (Paidjake)

Chris,

Welcome to Mack Mania. You'll find the greatest of people and help on this site. You will probably need to hook up with Charlie Hatfield. He knows the fire trucks very well. Sorry if I forgot someone else out there. He is the first person I met at a Kentucky truck show. Much luck and progress on your fire truck.

mike :WELCOME:

Chris,

Welcome to Mack Mania. You'll find the greatest of people and help on this site. You will probably need to hook up with Charlie Hatfield. He knows the fire trucks very well. Sorry if I forgot someone else out there. He is the first person I met at a Kentucky truck show. Much luck and progress on your fire truck.

mike :WELCOME:

Thanks, I believe that the people here will be a great help as I work on my truck.