Mp7 Tools

Go to solution Solved by Joey Mack,

• Solution

Maybe look up ''Mack Essential tools''   there are a few for the alignment of the rear cover, .004'' feeler gauge for gear train backlash, a cam timing tool kit,,  A+B slot stuff., you can make your own cam lifting jig, just put padding on the hooks, clear fuel return hose and banjo fittings, Premium Tech Tool in a good laptop,  Patience.....  and the book that I have..  the barring tool, front main seal and rear main seal drivers,   ok...  my brain is overheating,,  maybe someone else will add to the list..  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

During the end of my career at a Mack dealership, i printed books from 'Impact'.  I only printed engine and M-Drive stuff. I may have some fault code stuff too.

PTT is a great tool.  You wont have full access because you are not a dealer, but what you get is very good..  is been 2 years since i used it, but the new versions and updates are ready to go . You will need a Vocomm box.  Look at the price of it before you dive in..