88 CF600

MikeH68

I have a 1988 CF600 "IN SERVICE" Fire apparatus. It has been a challenge trying to find correct parts. My local Dealer has no inventory and when putting parts on a locator search results are negative. My current dilemma is trying to find the wiper motors  33QT432 LEFT SIDE   33QT431 RIGHT SIDE. Does anyone have an idea as to where I might be able to purchase these? I have also been told that there is  conversion kits to go to electric. I would also be interested in that as well but I would like to stick with the air operated system if able. Let me know Thank you Mike

Air wipers are simple. Rome Truck Parts, is a source for wiper parts. Trico wipers are hard to find replacements for but Sprague motors can often be set right with under $3 in O rings.

I don't know what motors you have, do you have a picture?

https://www.powersystemstoday.com/parts/search/gerhart-machinery-co-lititz-pennsylvania?LocationID=350007704819&SearchType=Start

Claims to have 3 N.O.S. but doesn't say how much.

From the Pic shown they are Trico's. I would contact Rome about rebuilding yours. Also there might be a Sprague replacement for the Trico.