SCR Derate help

Go to solution Solved by Midland Oilfield,

I’ve got a 2013 GU713 that went into derate. I pulled it in and scanned it and it threw a code for NOx sensor 1 being bad and needing a forced regen. I replaced the sensor and did the regen, but the truck is still in derate. I rescanned the truck and it shows no codes. So currently all programs are updated, no codes, and I even tried just disconnecting the batteries and nothing has worked. Any suggestions y’all might have for things to check or try would help out a lot. Thanks

Recently had an x15 Cummins derate from high nox count due to blockage in urea filter, had to be driven for 30mins loaded to turn active fault inactive, before able to clear it. Not much fun with no power.

F your def onto something, any time a component is replaced, learned data reset should be done.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Midland Oilfield said:

I did the relearn, and after multiple regens and messing with stuff the def pump started leaking at the filter housing. Replace it with a new pump and everything went back to running like normal. 

thanx for posting your fix bro!