Looking 4 Drop Visor For Ch With 80" Millenium Sleeper

Looking for a drop visor to fit a Mack CH with a millenium sleeper. I've looked everywhere but just thought i'd check if anyone happened to know of one out there before I go through the work of fabricating one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks AJ Manders

JP Chrome would be the place to check. They advertise here on the site. Iknow they have a drop visor for flat tops & daycabs, they are good to deal with and should be able to help in your quest.

JP Chrome would be the place to check. They advertise here on the site. Iknow they have a drop visor for flat tops & daycabs, they are good to deal with and should be able to help in your quest.

Hello Underdog,

JP buys some of their visors from Dieter's but did not show the trim strip so I put in the link.

Here is a link for you on your CX http://www.metchro.com/Flash/indexang.html

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Hello Underdog,

JP buys some of their visors from Dieter's but did not show the trim strip so I put in the link.

Here is a link for you on your CX http://www.metchro.com/Flash/indexang.html

Thanks for the link. Some cool stuff on there. They must supply IOWA80 cause I see the grille and fender trim I got from them. You're right about the visors too. Mine came from Dieter's. Now that I see a picture of the Millenium sleeper I must agree only a trim panel is available for those. I was thinking of the old style high roof.