Power divider leaking

petehall12

These are for Mack rears..  I expect you to have 92-93 series..  I posted the book for the 200 series anyway.  I have 2 new complete sets of svc. manuals..  P.M. me if you want to buy any of them..  You can search E-Bay for them. let me know if you cant read the book number in the bottom right corner..  Jojo

KIMG1432.JPG

KIMG1431.JPG

KIMG0440_01_BURST1000440_COVER.JPG.a9f1b8614a913d038c2e8bbb41f40776.jpg

5 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

These are for Mack rears..  I expect you to have 92-93 series..  I posted the book for the 200 series anyway.  I have 2 new complete sets of svc. manuals..  P.M. me if you want to buy any of them..  You can search E-Bay for them. let me know if you cant read the book number in the bottom right corner..  Jojo

KIMG1432.JPG

KIMG1431.JPG

KIMG0440_01_BURST1000440_COVER.JPG.a9f1b8614a913d038c2e8bbb41f40776.jpg

When I fill up the power divider with oil is it supposed to stay full or does it drain back into the main housing

It holds its own correct level..  it takes less than a quart to fill  it initially,  then as the rearend gears turn, oil is splashed lubed to trough's made inside the housing. it will direct the oil to the poer divider, the extra oil drains into the top reduction then circulates in there, then the extra oil drains down into the lower reduction, (Banjo housing),,   That is why you check the level at the rear plug only, after the unit has been in service..  jojo

Its my pleasure....  Stick around here long enough, and your mind will be blown, as you learn how many guys will help you, and the amount of knowledge they have...  I learn something every day,  and I have been working on the Dogs for 25 years..   jojo

• Like 2