1997 CH600

I have a 1997 CH600 I just bought and it's got no brake lights...while testing it i noticed that the lights came on when it was below 60psi air pressure and i have brake light power to the trailer connector...any help would be greatly appreciated...and also where can I get manuals for this truck

behind the pedals is where the brake light air switch is.   I dont remember which one it is. you can pull the plugs off of them one at a time and jump the plugs,  (Key on) then go see if the brake light's are on.  if so, you found the switch,   the trailer fuses are in the box on the firewall,  left side by the steering column..  jojo

I dont have a diagram handy to locate the exact switch, one thing you can do is put 30 psi in the truck air tanks, slowly  remove the pressure switches, one at a time.  if air starts leaking out of the one you are removing, screw it back in, go to the next one,  look for one with no air pressure behind it, remove it,  then press the brake pedal, if air comes out, thats the brake light switch,  so then you can cross the wires to see if the brake lights come on.. any chance that both bulbs are burned out??   I guess i'm tossing ideas out there that are easy to do, I dont know if you have a shop, or help...   jojo