2010 cxu right side power mirror and window issue

I have a 2010 cxu613 that the passenger and driver side power mirror, passenger side door lock and passenger window up and down will not work.  Sometimes they will work, but more often they won't work.    Is there something that is linking these 3 things together.  Side note...this unit has manual driver side window.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey CXN613, I have a 16 cxu613 doing the exact thing. Have you figured out the issue? I have checked for loose and broken wires, the fuses and fuse panel, and all plugs associated and cannot find anything amiss. Any help by anyone would be appreciated! Heading back into the archives to see if anyone else has resolved this issue. TIA

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but i figured i would post a response.  I am a technician with 20 years experience on mack/volvo trucks mostly CXN/CXU macks and VNL volvos.  The issue is a shared ground between the right mirror/window/door lock circuits.  Our fix to this issue is splicing into the window switch ground wire behind the dash switch and running it up to the ground stud at buss bar near fuse panel under cb radio mount.  This will provide the circuit with a good ground and should fix your issue.

• Like 1