Fuel pressure

IGV

Hi everyone I'm new to this site, I recently bought a 2005 mack cv713 427 AI, and I'm was wondering if someone could help me on how or where I can connect the fuel pressure gauge so I can check it, your help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

a couple places..  I hook into the return port on the right side of the block, however another 'Poster' here suggests the port behind the top of the overboard breather.  it is on the right front corner of the engine and has 15/16" hex nut made into the lid. remove the lid and you can get to the small plug in the fuel gallery.. you will need to use 3" long male pipe union to reach out enough to hook a gauge to..   60+ PSI....Jojo

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed

Joey Mack Thank you very much for the info, if I check the pressure thru the return line I just disconnect the hose and attach the fitting on? Do you have any specific fitting size or set up that I can use, and you the fuel at idle? Thanks for your time and response.

if you have the pressure sensor on the regulator,  take the sensor out,  linstall a 't'  then put the sensor back in the 't' and hook a gauge to the open port..  1/4" NPT.. I have one made up with a long hose, so I can put it in the window and hang it on the sun visor so I can drive the truck and test it..  welcome aboard... jojo