Mp8 engine codes.

Jbw92

Question

P009B

P026C

P016F

247-FMI 14

these are the codes I’m getting from a scanner.. I’ve looked some of them up with no luck of a solid issue. Can anyone help me out? Truck has no power. Turbo under high load makes a squeal noise more than a whistle and rough idle. 

TIA

3 answers to this question

Anything been done to the truck before these codes came up? Looks like from some quick looking around these are mostly fuel codes? One I see is for the fuel pressure relief valve, I would start there as that could be the cause for majority of these codes and the rough idle.  

On 11/30/2021 at 6:58 PM, Onyx610 said:

Anything been done to the truck before these codes came up? Looks like from some quick looking around these are mostly fuel codes? One I see is for the fuel pressure relief valve, I would start there as that could be the cause for majority of these codes and the rough idle.  

Not that I know of. It’s a 2019 with 173k on it. I did see one of the codes is a software update code. The post said it affects all I have happening, going to get it to Mack and see if they can do whatever update they made. Then go from there