Battery and key toggle switches

Peck21157

Question

Where are the wire leads for the battery and key toggles switches at. I have torn apart dashes in our trucks and not find them. We have all granite dump trucks and tractors most of them with the new update interiors. Any help and guidance is appreciated 

4 answers to this question

Trying to hook up extra lights. Just trying to find the wire lead for the battery and key toggle switches. I know the cv713 was right side of dash where the fuses were. With the new trucks I can’t find the wire lead to use the toggle switches 

What year are the new trucks?  the CV doesnt have an acc relay like previous trucks, it has a relay block plugged in ,,,  to the left of the fuse panel...  If you just want to run power for light s etc...  depending on what the demand is,,, there are plugs in the dash harness that are not used and you can use one of them, and add a fuse to the circuit..  you can also I.D. the wires in the dash by reading the numbers on them. The fuse number is printed on the wire.  check it with a DVOM to ensure you have the correct wire related to the fuse socket in the panel. there is probably 10+ ways to do this.. You can also connect to the relay on the fire wall to get power, or the EPDM on the fire wall left of the steering shaft...  Someone else will chime in with more exact info...  jojo