Trucking News: Pennsylvania Enforcement Blitz Targets Trucks on Non-Interstate Highways

WattsMack

The Pennsylvania State Police issued 382 citations during a one-day enforcement detail that focused on inspecting commercial vehicles along rural roads and non-interstate highways in the state.

View the full article

Let's see now, the State Police are increasing CMV enforcement on secondary roads. Why is this? Could it be more trucks are using secondary roads? Why is this? Could it be the tolls on the Turnpike are too high? See my post under "Turnpike toll increase"

Underdog here at your service happy to connect the dots for you.

I think the BLITZ has been going on all year. Around here they are always on little side roads.

We must be BAD BOY'S :rolleyes:

I have noticed a few new CMV enforcement vehicles, Not the normal vans now they have Ford f-350 four door pickups and little Ford Ranger pickups. looks like they came from DNCR part of the state fund.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

I think the BLITZ has been going on all year. Around here they are always on little side roads.

We must be BAD BOY'S :rolleyes:

I have noticed a few new CMV enforcement vehicles, Not the normal vans now they have Ford f-350 four door pickups and little Ford Ranger pickups. looks like they came from DNCR part of the state fund.

Watch out for those new Dodge Magnum wagons too. They are standard issue PA State Police, white with brown stripe.(same color as my BVD's)

You know how us bucket haulers operate, always on the back roads trying to get away with something.

Watch out for those new Dodge Magnum wagons too. They are standard issue PA State Police, white with brown stripe.(same color as my BVD's)

You know how us bucket haulers operate, always on the back roads trying to get away with something.

Oh yeah seen the Dodge's

They don't understand we are just trying to save our children's fuel supply and carrying more tonnage in fewer trips :rolleyes:

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM