Sign in to follow this  
Granitecv713

2007 granite cv713

No low air buzzer or dash light . Where do I start trouble shooting this ?

I’d probably take a look at the air sensor in the manifold area, around/ in front of, your feet. 

Thanks for the input on my issue . I just purchased this truck and found this issue getting it D.O.T ready .my luck ,the one issue you need working . Trying to prevent a trip to NEXTRAN for this issue .

Posted (edited)

At a loss on this issue ? I have a 2007 Mack Granite CV713 dump with no low air light or alarm working . When I lock axle on dash switch , an alarm sounds in dash (was told it was the same alarm (buzzer) that should sound off for brake .?  Also through all the reading about this issue some people are talking  about the dash being bad ? Any thoughts ? I do have access to a 2004 model truck that I could possibly change out  the dashes if they interchange ? any thoughts or ideas

Edited by Granitecv713

problem resolved : 2 low air senders on foot valve , 2 wires had been kicked off by a driver and plugged back in wrong . found issue by looking at a separate truck .

• Like 1