Hey fellas, i need help to I.D. what ive got on my hands. I'll give you the info i have and maybe you can tell me what to look for from there...

I think its ayear model '63 10spd non turbo single axel tractor that was lengthned into a dump truck, twin steal tanks, best i can tell has an oversized radiator and never have seeen another one like it. BTW it a B61....i think <_<

take your s/n from door write it down call Mack museum give s/n to them youll get the history of the truck sent to ya i dont remember the phone# to Mack musem but im sure some has info to get hold of them it takes a little time to get your history but it is well worth the wait ;) it doesnt cost anything but these people do this service volluntarly & donations are greatly aprceatted i sent them $50 bucks but it was worth it to me to find out the history of my B-model to me

Hope this helps & have a goodone

Bulldog

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Look on the right frame rail behind the spring perch for the actual serial number of the truck. That will give you a heads up on what it was. The door tag could have been switched over the years(like mine was).

Send it off to Mack and they give you the complete build sheet and history behind your truck. Yup, a small donation helps keep the service alive.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Look on the right frame rail behind the spring perch for the actual serial number of the truck.  That will give you a heads up on what it was.  The door tag could have been switched over the years(like mine was).

Send it off to Mack and they give you the complete build sheet and history behind your truck.  Yup, a small donation helps keep the service alive.

Thanks for the help. i'll get started tomorrow. :thumb: